Working Holiday Visas

Every year more than five million tourists visit this beautiful country either for work
or pleasure. If you would like to visit outback Australia and our vibrant cities you need to have valid documentation.

ETA (Electronic Travel Authority)

To be eligible for this visa you must be outside of Australia and you must be the holder of an ETA eligible country passport.
All applicants must meet all the criteria set by the Australian government.

There are three different types of ETA visas:

  1. 1. Short term business ETA: This ETA visa enables multiple travel for up to
    12 months. Each entry into Australia can be for a maximum of 3 months.
  2. 2. Long term business ETA: If you are a regular business traveler to Australia, then this visa is the best option for you. This visa permits you to stay for a maximum of 3 months. This multiple travel visa is valid in conjunction with the expiry date of your passport.
  3. 3. Visitor ETA: If you want to visit your relative, friends or experience the Australian way of life and culture, then this visa is the best option for you. This visa permits you to stay up to a maximum of 3 months.

ETA criteria

Short term business ETA

  1. a. Be a person of good character
  2. b. Good health
  3. c. Your planned visit must not exceed 3 months
  4. d. You must not study for more than 3 months
  5. e. This visa is generally used to attend conventions, conferences and business meetings.
  6. f. You may not undertake any form of paid or unpaid work on this visa.

Long term Business ETA

  1. a. Be a person of good character
  2. b. Good health
  3. c. You must have sufficient funds to support yourself while you are in Australia
  4. d. You cannot study in Australia.
  5. e. Maximum stay of 3 months on each visit
  6. f. You must satisfy all the requirements for the ETA
  7. g. You must demonstrate a background in business
  8. h. You must not engage in any kind of activities which will directly affect the training and/or employment of any Australian.

Visitor ETA

  1. a. Be of a good character
  2. b. Good health
  3. c. Your stay must not exceed 3 months
  4. d. Your training or study must not exceed 3 months.
  5. e. You must not undertake any paid or unpaid work while you are in Australia
  6. f. You can travel multiple times from the date your visa is issued.
Contact Us Today

For more information please contact us on« go back | ˆ go to top

Migration News

  1. Skilled Occupation Lists (SOL)

    The current Skilled Occupation List (SOL) has been released by the
    Department of Immigration & Border Protection.
    If you are planning to migrate under the following visa streams you are
    required to nominate occupation from this list;
    * Independent points based skilled migration who are not nominated by a
    State or Territory Government Agency
    * A Family Sponsored Points Tested Visa
    * [...]

    read more?


  1. Testimonial – Dewa

    I Dewa Ketut Adi Putra
    As a person who born and grown up in a small village in the east of Gianyar – Bali, I never been travelling aboard and my knowledge about Australian education system was very little. However, studying and living overseas was my biggest dream.
    The first time I stepped in to MECA office [...]

    read more?

Useful Links

Useful Details

Our Registrations and Memberships

  • Registered Migrationt agent - Number:0743831
  • Migration Institute of Australia
  • eVisa
  • Qualified Education Agent Counsellors
  • professional International Education Resources