Company Sponsored Visa

It is well known that Australia is facing the skills shortage. Employers can fulfill their empty vacancies from the vast talent of international skilled workers.

Company sponsored is linked to the Temporary Long Stay Business Visa, which allows overseas workers to work and stay in Australia for limited period of time.

Company sponsored visa is also associated with Regional Employer Scheme (RMS) and Employer Nomination Scheme (ENS) visa schemes.

Temporary Business Visa entitles you

  1. 1. You can live and work in Australia for up to 4 years.
  2. 2. You must be sponsored by an Australian business.
  3. 3. You can apply for any permanent visa class, while you are on visa 457.
  4. 4. You enter Australia multiple times without any restrictions.

One of the main basic requirements for the Temporary Long Stay is that your occupation must be on the occupations set by the Australian government.

You can have a look at your nominated skilled occupation in the list below. If your occupation is not listed in the list below, please contact our migration advisor.

Click here

Contact Us Today

For more information please contact us on« go back | ˆ go to top

Migration News

  1. Skilled Occupation Lists (SOL)

    The current Skilled Occupation List (SOL) has been released by the
    Department of Immigration & Border Protection.
    If you are planning to migrate under the following visa streams you are
    required to nominate occupation from this list;
    * Independent points based skilled migration who are not nominated by a
    State or Territory Government Agency
    * A Family Sponsored Points Tested Visa
    * [...]

    read more?


  1. Testimonial – Dewa

    I Dewa Ketut Adi Putra
    As a person who born and grown up in a small village in the east of Gianyar – Bali, I never been travelling aboard and my knowledge about Australian education system was very little. However, studying and living overseas was my biggest dream.
    The first time I stepped in to MECA office [...]

    read more?

Useful Links

Useful Details

Our Registrations and Memberships

  • Registered Migrationt agent - Number:0743831
  • Migration Institute of Australia
  • eVisa
  • Qualified Education Agent Counsellors
  • professional International Education Resources